Leader in domestic flights in Costa Rica.
SANSA is a domestic airline with world-class safety technology and the best operational safety standards/practices. The fleet of Cessna Grand Caravans is equipped with the best safety technology, count on high trained pilots, and operates from the new domestic terminal at the international airport. The check-in is easy and fast. SANSA is the leading airline in Costa Rica, proudly serving for 40 years.
Charters Private Flights
The charter or private flight services let you fly on your own itinerary for business or pleasure. Easy and fast with excellent service.
- San José
- La Fortuna / Arenal
- Puerto Jiménez
- San Isidro, Pérez Zeledón
- Costa Esmeralda
- Bahía Drake
- Palmar Sur
- Pack any and all valuable articles (money, jewellery, electronic devices, etc.) in your carry-on baggage.
- Identify your baggage with the free baggage tags available at our check-in counters. Be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number where you can be located if necessary.
- Avoid excess baggage charges by complying with weight and size requirements.
- Present any damaged baggage claims before leaving the airport. Please note that SANSA is not responsible for minor damages (such as scratches, dents, lost wheels, etc.), caused by normal handling or overstuffed bags.
- Do not transport perishable goods.
- Claim your baggage by the tag number and not just for their appearance.
- In the case of pregnant women, they can fly until their 7 months of pregnancy, after this period they must present a medical certificate that allows them to fly, this must be issued by a certified doctor.
SANSA: 40 years in the market and leaders in their product and service.